Website terms & conditions
The term ‘Nottingham Forest Supporters’ Trust’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to ‘1865 Supporters Society Limited’ registered under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 and registered with the Financial Conduct Authority (Community Benefit Society #7433).
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we acknowledge and agree that we have expressly excluded liability for any such inaccuracies and/or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which you agree we shall not be liable in any circumstances.
- You agree that it shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific purpose and requirements.
- This website contains copyrighted and other material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the written content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice below, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the linked website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Visitors may create a link to this website from another website or document without first seeking Nottingham Forest Supporters’ Trust’s consent, though we would be extremely grateful of any notice that you have done so.
- Your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of such use of this website, is subject to the laws of England and Wales and in the event of any dispute you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Nottingham Forest Supporters’ Trust is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Nottingham Forest Supporters’ Trust may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 17 January 2017..
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- date of birth
- contact information including telephone numbers, postal and/or email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or purchases and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular we may use the information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We will never pass your details to any third party.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over such other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such other websites and such other websites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Nottingham Forest Supporters’ Trust takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is the copyright of Nottingham Forest Supporters’ Trust and/or 1865 Supporters Society Limited – © Nottingham Forest Supporters’ Trust 2017. All rights are reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Nottingham Forest Supporters’ Trust is committed to making resources and services accessible to as many of our users as possible and, where practicable any users with disabilities who need them.
The design and construction of this site has therefore taken into account current accessibility standards at the time of development.
We will work with clients and visitors to provide a reasonable accommodation to your needs. If you have a question about the accessibility of any of our services or resources, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org